- "Alor. It means I'm your boss, shinies."
- —CC-3457 to his new batch of Clone Troopers.
CC-3457, his nickname Alor, is a very by the book Clone Marshal Commander commanding the 567th Special Forces Battalion in the Galactic Republic, and later the Galactic Empire.
Battle of GeonosisEdit
- "That first day was... Horrific. There are other ways to put it, but that was the least gruesome. I saw too many good men die out on that battlefield. It was the worst day of my job."
- —Alor, talking to a reporter for Coruscant Live.
Deployed behind enemy lines, the 567th Special Forces Battalion shot down into Geonosis. The LAATs they were in were shot down, and they lost 3 men, before they even opened the doors. As soon as they opened those doors, the fight was on. Droids were operating everywhere, and Geonosians were blasting Clones into the core. But the 567th kept on.
As soon as the now minuscule squad entered the Logistics and Command center hundreds of miles into droid territory, the saw horror. Prototype Heavy Super Battle Droids were destroying the squad. Only four members of the team were left, when there was a miracle. The 66th Assault Legion, lead by CC-1117, or Gizmo, busted in. The combined squads destroyed the Logistics Center together, dwindling the Separatist's communications from land to space. They were quickly evacuated, Gizmo and Alor striking a friendship that would forever last.
Defense of KaminoEdit
Battle of MuunilinstEdit
Battle of ChristophisisEdit
Battle of TethEdit
Battle of RylothEdit
- Alor means leader, chief, "officer", constable, or boss, in Mando'a, which shows his authority.
- Alor is based off of Commander Cody, while taking some attitude from Halo 3: ODST's Edward Buck.