Drake Slayte is the director of SCORPIO. In his earlier life, his parents died in a car crash, and he was sent to an orphanage. After leaving the orphanage, Drake managed to get into a high school. He learned much there, and he then joined the Navy Seals. He worked there for 10 Years, and then he went into Green and Black Beret Special Forces Training. Then he went on to the CIA, and worked there for 20 more years. He learned to be an expert with weapons and explosives, and an expert in Gun Fu and Hapkido.
Drake is the literal equivalent to Nick Fury, with an eyepatch, a cheesy black costume, and a mysterious, but epic attitude. Drake is an EXTREMELY weird article. I mean, look at it, Director of SCORPIO, Pt, for every paragraph, that has a part. That is because the infobox extends out of the dumb template. If anyone could fix it, please tell me, because it still didn't work. So I deleted the paragraphs.
• Wrist comm unit
• Head-Up Display, or "HUD"
• Anti-gravity harness (Prototype)
• Personal cloaking device (Prototype)
• S+W final edition 66 4" 357 combat revolver
• Custom uniform made of special 8-ply kevlar panels (able to withstand ballistic impact up to .45 caliber bullets) and "Atlex 5" a fire-resistant material that withstand temperatures of up to 1500 degrees Fahrenheit
• Various automatic specialty rifles (prefers his SCORPIO-exclusive Silenced Merc. Assault Weapon, the Singer R-77)
• Director of SCORPIO
Drake Slayte is the renowned Director of SCORPIO. Fed up with the orders given by the Navy Seals, Green, and Black Berets, Drake left.
Drake became a CIA Agent, and learned many things. He trained in Gun-Fu, and took out many Insurgents. Drake stayed there for 5 more years, and he gained a S+W final edition 66 4" 357 combat revolver. The revolver was his favorite weapon then. He named it, "Anne", after it's classic look, and the fact that Anne was a classic name. The revolver was used on over 100 missions.
When Drake retired from the CIA, the operator literally "logging him out", asked for the Revolver. Drake shot him in the hand with it, walking away, and saying, "Tough luck, sucks to be you."
Three months later, Drake went to an abandoned Smelting Factory off the coast of Rhode Island, and hired superhero architects to build a new building. He called it, Sanctuary. A very contemporary building, but on the outside, very elegant, like something out of a story book. Arch ways, brick walls, a castle like design. The supers joined Drake, and started SCORPIO. They formed it, Juliet Blue, Drake Slayte, and the ones known only as, Red, and Green. They became known as Red and Green Tango. Drake traveled to Rhode Island, and found a sad boy, his parents murdered.
Drake took the boy in, his name not known, and as the boy's choice, was tested on with new chemicals, Augmentations, you could say. The boy was renamed, Agent SKYLUX, but many knew him as Skylux later. Drake trained Skylux in his ways, and Skylux became his protege.
After years, SCORPIO was a massive organization, Drake leading it. A uniform was created earlier on, and many customizations were made by users for it, and Skylux ran the Arcane Unit. SCORPIO had begun, eliminating evil forces, Insurgents, Supervillains, Demigods. All of it was covered.
• Words About Drake
•"I can't believe he's been a Navy Seal, a Green AND Black Beret, and practices Gun-Fu and Hakido daily!"-Green Tango
•"He scares me."-Juliet Blue
•"I don't get why he wears an eyepatch, there's nothing wrong with his eye."-Red Tango
•"He's mysterious, yet amazing. He deserves being the director of SCORPIO."-Skylux
•"Drake is... Complex. No one understands his ways. Leave no man behind, but spare no mercy. Though he is a great man, and is fascinated with my stories of Medieval Times."-Weatherknight
•"<He is a good man, but in the wrong ways...>"-Broken Edge
•"The man thinks he's all that. He's not. He is just trying to be cool."-Beelze
•"The fool may be good looking. But he is going to die by my hands one day."-Black Magic
•"He's too serious! He needs to lighten up!"-High Jinks
- "Those who have done bad had their chance. They had free will. They didn't have to do what they did. Spare no mercy."-Drake.
- "If only happy endings were real."Drake, to Green Tango.
- "In life, you only get one chance. I took that chance. I became what I am today. I created one of the biggest organizations in the world. But am I proud of it? Not really."Drake, to a reporter.
- "Brains always beats brawn. Almost always..." Drake, to Volcanut.
- "You don't know the things I've done, the people I've seen!"Drake, to a judge.
- "Push your body to its physical limits. And when it can't take it anymore, keep going..."Drake, training Skylux.
- "The darker side of heroism, eh? That's us."-Drake, on SCORPIO.
- Drake was based off of Nick Fury, Director of SHIELD, the inspiration for SCORPIO.
- Drake is the director of SCORPIO, like Nick Fury is the director of Shield.
- Drake wears an eyepatch, like Nick Fury does.
- Drake has an old friend from the Navy Academy, Victor Cray. Victor is the leader of the organization that murdered Skylux's family.