Fabius the Loyal was a Class 5 Shade. He had been a servant of Artorius the Noble's family long before Artorius was born, but after Fabius was sucked into an uprising lead by Artorius the Noble by another slave, he secretly took sides with Marrow the Unnatural. During a large gathering of rebels, Fabius assassinated Artorius before his followers eyes, screaming that he'd be praised for his actions. He was then killed by Moravian the Doombringer.
All of Fabius powers are weakened to a MAJOR extent due to him being a Class 5 Shade.
- Levitation: Fabius has the ability to "fly"
- Shape-Shifting: Ability to change his appearance.
- Possession: Fabius can take control of a living being for a limited time.
- Power Mimic: Using his possession ability, can wield another Super's powers to a weakened extent.
- Shadow-Movement: Ability to move instantly to new locations via the Shadows.
- Self-Duplication: Fabius can create copies of himself using shadows.
- Darkness Manipulation: Ability to bend darkness to his will.
- Intangibility: Ability to move through solid objects.
- Regeneration: Fabius can heal using the darkness around him.
- Immortality: As long as there is darkness, Fabius could theoretically live forever.
- Superior Strength: Fabius is two times as strong as a normal human.
- Full Power: During a period of extreme Darkness, such as a lunar eclipse, Fabius's powers multiply!
- True Form: Fabius's true form looks like a Gargoyle, as is the true form of all Shades.
- Light: Powerless in the light of Day.
- Shade: Can be killed by another Shade.