Andre Union was a child genius. He excelled in his schoolwork, and skipped three grades. Andre was excelling in his work all the way. He was the best student in science, could spell like a genius, and could figure out 12th Grade math problems, in 4th grade. Andre was sent of to America, to the university of Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Andre excelled in all of his classes, and won many technically related contests. Andre graduated with highest honors, and then went back to London. That is when Andre got a call from his uncle.
Rise of a Hero Jack Union, or Revenant, at the age of Fifty, became too old for his job. He had one family member who knew about his true identity. One whom he could trust to protect the city of London from the many things that threatened it's beauty and inhabitants. Andre Union. Andre was a genius just out of one of the best American colleges there were, MIT. Andre was back in London, and since he knew about his uncle's alter ego, was called to his mansion. Jack explained to his nephew of his age and ending. When Jack asked Andre to become Revenant, Andre accepted. Of course, Andre did not fit in the original suit, so as his last and final act of the Revenant, Jack helped Andre build a new one, out of new fibers and such. After that, Jack went into hiding, becoming a Hermit, and leaving Andre to work on new technology. Andre did so, and created many pieces of technology using his uncle's great amounts of money.
Becoming a Vigilante Revenant had returned. He was arresting more than the Police would, he apprehended many crimes, and he was becoming known throughout London as the Savior. But, like all Vigilantes, some hated him. Protestors took down billboards relating to him. Some destroyed newsstands with newspapers saying good about him, and other things. Soon, a newspaper came out stating "REVENANT, or WRETCH?" Discussing the other side of view about Revenant. Soon Revenant's attitude started going down, and he eventually stopped being Revenant.
Fall of a Hero Revenant stopped being Revenant. He was unliked by too much of London, he thought. One day, a waste engineer found his suit in the trash, and sent it to the publishing company that sent out the "REVENANT, OR WRETCH", issue. They hung it up on the wall, and made a new issue, saying, "REVENANT IS NO MORE". After reading this issue, Jack Union sent Andre a letter saying that the same happened to him in his early career. But the difference was, Jack didn't give up. He kept up his job, ignoring the press, and their weak minded followers. And cleaned up the city of London. When Revenant didn't show, crime increased in London. It was higher than most cities in England, and that's when Andre got the letter. He read it, and saw the cities crime rate on the news, and one day, at night, in the publishing company building, the suit was recovered. Revenant went back to his job of cleaning up the city.
Rebirth Revenant became a Revenant again. Crime drastically decreased, with Revenant's stealth aiding him greatly. Revenant would always leave his signature R symbol after his rebirth, and the Police counted that he had caught over 400 criminals in his time after Rebirth. Revenant would always smile at the positive newspaper issues about him, and when there was a negative issue about him, Revenant would merely throw it away, not bothering to read the nonsense inside of the paper. Till today Revenant worked in London for a while more, before becoming a worldwide crimefighter.
The Hero goes through the World.
When the Second Generation of the Legion of Vigilance invited Revenant to join them, like his uncle, he declined. But he went to their residence, and started fighting crime there too. He had created a supersonic jet of his, that would take him anywhere, fast. After solving crimes there, Revenant started to pop up in Africa, the UK, Russia, Asia, South America, and everywhere else. Revenant was now a worldwide hero, and became a sort of Batman -like icon throughout the world. Many companies, such as Hasbro, started to manufacture figures with Revenant, along with fake enemies. Revenant was a big act, but didn't care for it. He mostly ignored his merchandise, and remains as Revenant till today, fighting crime across the world.
Revenant is much of a loner, and likes to work alone. He only lets the police work with him in extreme cases, and usually works with no one. His only companions at his home are his dog, Ghost, and his home implanted AI, Maine. Revenant is usually found in his hidden workshop, where he houses his Revenant-associated paraphernalia. Revenant is very solitary, but is quite friendly outside of his costume, when conversing with others. Revenant is still very rough when with others in his suit, and talks with a gruff voice in his suit.
Revenant is extremely intelligent and keenly observant, considered a leader in his field of history and archaeology. Due to a diverse career path and interests, he has traveled the world and amassed an intimate amount of knowledge of foreign languages and cultures.
Having spent many years in college as a technical scientist after completing his formal education, Nathan has become an expert in the field of technology.
Revenant is an olympic-level athelete.
Revenant work relies at times upon non-detection. He has become quite adept at moving silently and blending into the shadows. He is able to sneak up on most enemies undetected and subdue them using either lethal or non-lethal means when he needs to do so.
Revenant possesses two extendable blades from his wrist. They are titanium blades of Katanas, similar in appearance to those of Deadpool's, commanded via Nanites in his bloodstream or through a coded touch-pad response on Revenant's palms. The blades are razor sharp and can cut through most known solid materials. Revenant's chances of slicing completely through a substance depends heavily upon both the amount of force he can exert, and the strength, density and thickness of the substance. His metal blades are about 1.45 times as strong as normal human weightlifter (Revenant can bench press around 1000 lbs) and also give added weight and hardness to his blows, and thus dramatically increase the effectiveness of his punches.
The advanced nanites running through his veins give Revenant a regenerative healing factor, allowing him to heal quickly from injuries that would most certainly kill a normal man. Revenant's healing factor also affects a number of his physical attributes by increasing them to superhuman levels. His stamina is sufficiently heightened to the point he can exert himself for numerous hours, even after exposure to powerful tranquilizers. His agility and reflexes are also enhanced to levels that are beyond the physical limits of the finest human athlete. Due to his healing factor's constant regenerative qualities, he can push his muscles beyond the limits of the human body without injury for days and even weeks on end, so long as he makes certain to eat often.
- Wrist Comm Unit:
- The wrist communications unit is an interesting technology developed and created by Andre. It is in essence a highly advanced computer capable of tracking mission data, interfacing with satellite scans and collected intelligence, providing a communications interface.
- Unit acts as a basic datapad, able to store and retrieve data from robotic systems/androids/etc., and other computers (via a direct link or wireless transceiver), comm signals, and cell phones.
- Wrist link allows Andre to arm bombs and traps, detonate explosives, and to receive signals from his surveillance gear.
- Head-Up Display (HUD):
- A transparent display that presents data without obstructing the user's view. Originally developed for military aviation.
- Visual capabilities of the unit are taxing on the power cell in his cloak and need to be replaced after a month normal usage.
- Areas with strong electromagnetic interference render the unit's radar useless while the communications become unstable.
- Anti-Gravity Harness:
- A device located within the lining of Revenant's 'stealth' harness and belt.
- Can be used on 'low' frequency for greater jumping in combat, 'medium' for a sort of 'super' jump, and 'high' for flight. Follows directional touch control commands located in the palm of Revenant's gloves.
- Personal Cloaking Device (PCD):
- Enables an individual to become very nearly invisible to the naked eye, and extremely difficult to detect with normal sensing instrumentation.
- Microscopic robotic devices, containing gigabytes of computer memory, that inhabit Revenant's body, bloodstream, and cybernetic implants, small enough to enter living cells and can be programmed to do numerous tasks.
- The nanites work together to maintain his cybernetic arms, as well as repairing and regenerating damaged tissue and protecting him from many forms of disease and viruses.
- Due to the nanites, Revenant's immune and nervous system is hyper-efficient, resulting in meta-level stamina.
- Revenant - Revenant is Andre's uncle. ...TO BE CONTINUED.
- Mr. America - Upon going worldwide, Andre met Mr. America. ...TO BE CONTINUED.